SS4 Form

SS4 Form: How to obtain a copy of an existing EIN number




SS4 Online Form Application for Company Employer Identification Number (EIN), is produced by the IRS and utilized by corporations to request company identification numbers. Each corporation is needed to have an EIN for federal tax and other associated business purposes.

There are a variety of ways to obtain an EIN through the IRS, such as online, by telephone, fax or mail. Apply online today at Federal Tax Identification

The technique by which your corporation is assigned an EIN depends upon how your corporation obtained it. If you have actually lost your SS4 Form, the IRS will not offer you with a copy of your application. However, the IRS will help you acquire another copy of your EIN assignment letter or EIN number.

Step 1
Acquire the EIN from prior business tax returns or from savings account in the corporation’s name.

Step 2
Call the IRS at 800-829-4933 in between the hours of 7 a.m. and 7 p.m., Monday through Friday. The hours are based upon the time zone from which you are calling.

Step 3
Offer business & Specialty Tax Expert with the requested recognizing details about your corporation. This information will range from your business’s name and company place to the EIN.

Step 4
Validate you are a licensed person to receive this details. Corporate officers are considered authorized people by the Internal Revenue Service, so you will have to supply your title or role in the corporation to confirm you are a licensed individual.

Step 5
Ask for a copy of your EIN assignment letter from business & Specialized Tax Professional. This will likely be sent out to the business address on file with the IRS, or you can provide an alternate company fax or mailing address for the corporation.

SS4 Form