Our state and federal filing specialists help you every step of the way, In almost all cases when filing for an EIN/FEIN an articles of incorporation or similar state filing is also required in order to begin doing business using your new tax identification number (EIN) this is another step of the process that we are here to assist you with. Upon completion of your online assisted SS-4 filing on our website one of our state and federal filing specialists will contact you via your preferred contact method if anything more than the EIN itself is required for your specific needs they can then assist you with further required filings as well.

The fee for our filing specialists to file your EIN/FEIN on your behalf is a one time fee of $150.00 (USD) there are no hidden fees or service charges and there are no required monthly "membership fees" like many of the other filing service sites require in order to use their services. Upon completion of your filing on our website we will email you your tax id number for immediate use within 72 hours (generally within 60 minutes but some cases require further filing time) we will also let you know what other filings your state requires at no additional cost and how to go about filing these yourself or we can handle everything for you for an additional fee ranging from $50 to $300 depending the filing required and the required state fees attached to each filing.

You may also choose to file for an EIN/FEIN tax identification number yourself directly from the IRS at no cost by using their online filing website located here: http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/article/0,,id=97860,00.html but as you'll see when you visit their site it is setup for lawyers and filing specialists to navigate and it does require some knowledge of federal and state specific bylaws. You can however teach yourself how to file your own application online with a little research if you choose to but for only $150 to have a professional filing agent properly file your application and save you hours of research isn't it worth it just for the piece of mind in knowing that your filing was handled properly by a specialist?

Also note that in many cases an ITIN (individual tax payer identification number) or other requirements that only law firms and/or filing agencies have access to can be required. Using our service simply guarantees that you will only spend minutes online completing a basic application and we'll do the rest and immediately email and USPS you a copy of your SS-4 federal certification.

The following documents (valued at $240) are included at no additional cost for all new applicants and are needed in almost all cases for acquisition of products under your new EIN as well as opening of bank accounts and legal signings for Articles of Incorporation (state level filings) we're also happy to help you on a one-on-one basis to help you determine exactly when you need with your new filing.

Power of Attorney (POA)
Articles of Incorporation (State Filing Fees Required)
Corporate Resolution
Doing Business As (DBA)

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us by Clicking Here.

To continue filing your EIN/FEIN tax identification number using our easy assisted online filing service please Click Here.